LinkedIn or Left Out – Making the Ask
Thursday, May 14, 2020
9:00 AM – 9:45 AM EST
Sign up here
LinkedIn is one of the most critical tools every career professional needs even if you are not looking for a job. In this session we are going to look at ways to access and identify the MIT Alumni through LinkedIn (using MIT LinkedIn groups). We will cover some tips on
- Ways to make yourself more visible to recruiters on LinkedIn
- Updating your profile
- Engaging with the alumni network including
- Short compelling messages if you want them to become a 1st degree connection (you only have 300 characters)
- Sending longer, more detailed messages (amping up your ask)
- Reviewing specific CDO alumni resources
Sign up in Career Central to access the Zoom login info.
This session will be recorded and available on Your CDO following the webinar.