Instructions to receive feedback via VMock and from a career advisor are included below. Be sure to leverage the Resume Resources on Your CDO prior to requesting feedback.
Receive Feedback from VMock:
- In VMock, select Upload Resume to submit your updated resume that includes your summer experience.
- Select View Detailed Feedback to receive your VMock score and feedback.
- Make revisions to your resume based on the feedback.
- Repeat this process until you are confident with your resume.
Receive Feedback from a Career Advisor:
- You must receive feedback from VMock before requesting additional feedback from a career advisor.
- In VMock, click on the Network Feedback icon on the left-hand side and then click the Request Feedback from your Network button.
- Select Specialty Masters Career Advisor and then click Next.
- In the Ask for Feedback message, please write MFin Resume Review for the Job Position/Purpose. The Additional Message section is optional.
- Click Send Request.
- You will receive personalized feedback on your resume from a career advisor within 3 business days.
For questions or troubleshooting using VMock, please email Kerri Tierney.
These instructions for Resume Reviews are exclusive to MFin students.