Cornerstone will be attending the Economic Consulting Presentation and Case Overview with MIT Women Business Leaders on September 14th and the Fall Virtual Career Fair on October 1st.
Please be aware of the resume drop deadlines below. Detailed descriptions of the Analyst and Summer Analyst roles can be found on Cornerstone’s website: https://www.cornerstone.com/Careers/analyst.
- Analyst: September 25th at 11:59 pm
- Summer Analyst: October 10th at 11:59 pm
- Recruits students from all majors; we find that our most successful analysts have a demonstrated interest in research and desire to learn complex economic and financial concepts
- Works across industries including antitrust, healthcare, finance, intellectual property, and securities and has a generalist model that provides analysts with opportunities across sectors
- Maintains a positive work-life balance with a strong analyst culture
This, combined with the firm’s long-standing relationships with our clients, makes Cornerstone an ideal place to start a career. Analysts from Cornerstone often go on to top M.B.A., J.D., or Ph.D. graduate programs or proceed directly into technology, business, finance, or nonprofit work.