Eligible programs: MFin
Morgan Stanley Hong Kong office is hiring Risk Management Summer Analysts to join in June 2021. Applications close on October 25, 2020.
Morgan Stanley believes capital has the power to create positive change in the world. The biggest and most impactful changes come from people like you. If you come to Morgan Stanley, what will you create?
Interested to launch your career with us in Asia? We are now hiring for Credit Risk Management Summer Analysts in the Hong Kong office. The 10 week Credit Risk Management Summer Analyst Program is an opportunity to experience the culture and atmosphere of Morgan Stanley’s Firm Risk Management Division.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for high caliber students in their penultimate year of study, graduating between December 2021 and July 2022, majoring in Finance, Economics, Accounting or other business-related majors, who demonstrate:
• Strong interest in risk management
• Fluency in English and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Intellectual curiosity and enjoy learning
• Leadership, interpersonal skills, and are team players
• Attention to detail, have analytical and problem solving skills, and are able to understand and evaluate complex information quickly
• Ability to manage dynamic priorities
What does the role entail?
Responsibilities vary depending on the intern project you’re assigned but may include the following:
• Perform necessary credit due diligence and financial analysis
• Conduct industry research and develop sovereign and macro risk views to aid credit decisions
• Perform independent research and establish credit rating of counterparties
• Contribute to key projects to establish and maintain updated views on micro and macro credit views
• Assist in monitoring, managing and reporting exposures at a counterpart, product and portfolio level.
Ready to apply?
Submit your application here before October 25, 2020.
For enquiries, please email us at email@example.com.