Eligible Programs: MBA, MFin
Partners Group’s Summer Associate Program is an opportunity for early-stage professionals with top credentials to embark on a long- term and challenging career with a world-leading private markets manager. The primary purpose of the Summer Associate Program is to provide a pathway to a private markets career for candidates from backgrounds that are typically under-represented in financial services. Summer Associates will work on one of the investment teams (Private Equity, Private Infrastructure, Private Real Estate, Private Debt) or portfolio operations team (Industry Value Creation) to gain immediate exposure to senior leaders and decision-makers.
Application / Interview Process
- Submit CV and 1-page cover letter to your school’s career center portal by the application deadline: December 4, 2020
- Cover letter to include how you bring value to Partners Group through this program and an indication of your team preference.
- Applicants are invited to attend PG’s virtual presentation to your school in November (Date TBA)
- 3-round, virtual interview process to take place in December and January
- Please direct all questions to your school’s ambassadors (Ross Gammill, firstname.lastname@example.org) or MBAinternships@partnersgroup.com