By Hannah Morgan | Career Sherpa | January 4, 2021
Networking virtually may have become the new normal for everyone – those working and those not working.
We all learned a lot about how to build relationships with people using social networks, online events and Zoom.
To help you refine your virtual networking strategies and just get more comfortable with meeting people online, I reached out to my career and job search colleagues and friends to ask for their best tips and virtual networking advice. You’ll find tips, insights and advice about:
- Where to network virtually
- Who are good people to network with online
- How to find people to virtually network with
- What to say when reaching out
- How to overcome your fear/dislike of networking online
- Who and how to engage with people on LinkedIn
- And mistakes to avoid when networking virtually