Instructions to receive feedback via VMock and from a career advisor are included below. Be sure to leverage the Resume Resources on Your CDO prior to requesting feedback.
Receive Feedback from VMock:
- In VMock, select Upload Resume to submit your updated resume that includes your summer experience.
- Select View Detailed Feedback to receive your VMock score and feedback.
- Make revisions to your resume based on the feedback.
- Repeat this process until you are confident with your resume.
Receive Feedback from a Career Advisor:
- You must receive feedback from VMock before requesting additional feedback from a career advisor. Note that only resumes in MIT Sloan format will be reviewed; if your resume is not in MIT Sloan format, you will be notified by email and asked to resubmit your resume once it is correctly in MIT Sloan format.
- In VMock, click on the Network Feedback icon on the left hand side and then click the Get Started button.
- In the Targeted Job Title field, please write “Resume Review”.
- In the Note for reviewer field, please include your first and second VMock scores and share your career interests in 1-3 sentences (maximum).
- When prompted to select Reviewer(s), select Specialty Masters Career Advisor from the dropdown menu.
- Click Finish.
- You will receive personalized feedback on your resume from a career advisor within 3 business days.
|Submit your resume by…||To receive feedback by…|
|Monday 5PM EST||Thursday 5PM EST|
|Tuesday 5PM EST||Friday 5PM EST|
|Wednesday 5PM EST||Monday 5PM EST|
|Thursday 5PM EST||Tuesday 5PM EST|
|Friday 5PM EST||Wednesday 5PM EST|
To access your Resume Review feedback:
- You will receive an email from VMock within 3 business days notifying you that feedback is available.
- The email will include a link to log in to VMock and access your resume feedback.
- If you have questions about the resume review process, please contact email@example.com.
- For questions or troubleshooting using VMock, please email Kerri Tierney.
These instructions for Resume Reviews are exclusive to MFin students.