Available Mon, 8/9 through Wed, 8/25 via VMock
We encourage you to use the month of August to update your resume to include your summer internship. Instructions to receive feedback via VMock and from a career advisor are outlined below. Career advisor feedback will be available from Mon, 8/9 through Wed, 8/25 – all feedback requests must be submitted by 11:59pm ET on Wed, 8/25.
Receive Feedback from VMock:
- In VMock, select Upload Resume to submit your updated resume that includes your summer experience.
- Select View Detailed Feedback to receive your VMock score and feedback.
- Make revisions to your resume based on the feedback.
- Repeat this process until you are confident with your resume.
Receive Feedback from a Career Advisor:
- You must receive feedback from VMock before requesting additional feedback from a career advisor.
- In VMock, click on the Network Feedback icon on the left-hand side and then click the Get Started button. When the New Feedback Request window pops up, select Resume.
- In the Targeted Job Title field, please write “Resume Review”.
- In the Note for reviewer field, please include your VMock score(s) and share your career interests in 1-3 sentences (maximum).
- From the Reviewer(s) dropdown menu, select MFin Career Advisor.
- Click Finish.
- You will receive personalized feedback on your resume from a career advisor within 3 business days.
For questions or troubleshooting using VMock, please email Kerri Tierney.