Below you’ll find an update on our summer 2023 internship, upcoming virtual events, and information about Worldwide Operations at Amazon.
We have created a landing page (https://bit.ly/23NAPW) to provide additional information for you and your students regarding the Pathways operations leadership development program and the application process. As always, please reach out any time if you have questions or need additional information.
Inside Amazon Pathways – Friday, October 21 at 4:30pm Eastern/1:30pm Pacific
This information session hosted by members of the Pathways recruiting team will share information about the five-year operations leadership development program, the summer internship, and the application process. Register at https://bit.ly/IAPOct21.
Opportunities for Women – please share this information with your women in business groups
- Amazon’s Women in Operations Leadership Summit (October 19-21, 2022) – This three-day summit is designed to empower women into career paths in the field of operations by highlighting opportunities, career support, and professional advancement. Register at https://www.amazonwomeninops.com/.
- Women Who Lead (Friday, October 28 at 4:30pm Eastern/1:30pm Pacific) – Join the Pathways recruiting team and women in the Pathways program to learn more about their experience in Amazon Operations. Register at https://bit.ly/WWLPathways.
- The posting for our summer 2023 internship will be live on the Amazon website during the week of October 17
- Candidates can apply at any time once the position is live, but interviews will not begin until January 2023
- The Pathways recruiting team will ensure the position is posted on all school jobs boards
Worldwide Operations at Amazon
Pathways leaders work across a variety of business lanes in Worldwide Operations, including:
- North America Customer Fulfillment: this includes Traditional Fulfillment Centers, Amazon Robotics Fulfillment Centers, Inbound Cross-Dock Fulfillment Centers, and Returns Centers (reverse logistics)
- Amazon Transportation Services: this includes Sort Centers and Amazon Air stations
- Global Delivery Services: this includes Delivery Stations and Amazon Extra Large Stations
- Global Specialty Fulfillment: this includes Sub Same Day, Lockers, Ultra Fast-Fresh, and Whole Foods Market on Amazon
2023 Full-Time Hiring
- Our full-time job posting is currently live! Applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis. Interview invitations are also being extended on a rolling basis to candidates we’d like to get to know better.
- While we do not yet have a specific application deadline, as we assess the process we will communicate any expected deadline in advance so you have time to communicate the details to your students
KEEP IN TOUCH!
Your Pathways Recruiter