CDO Collaboration with iRelaunch for Alumni Returning to the Workforce – Discount code below!

CDO Collaboration with iRelaunch for Alumni Returning to the Workforce – Discount code below! thumbnail image

Are you an MIT Sloan Alum re-entering the workforce or navigating a career change? Meet recruiters, initiate your personalized action plan, and gain valuable tools for relaunching your career at the iRelaunch Return to Work Virtual Conference.

The iRelaunch Return to …

By MIT Sloan CDO
MIT Sloan CDO Profile Picture
Read more »

VIRTUAL CAREER CHATS – April 2nd

3_CDO_WhiteBackground

Sign up was by April 1 at 5pm ET.
Check out the companies: VerkadaMetroStar, TechnoServe (NGO fellowship program), AbbVieClinton Health Access InitiativeAnceraCengage, Hello Fresh, athenahealth, MBTADelta Partners and more!

By MIT Sloan CDO
MIT Sloan CDO Profile Picture
Read more »

CDO Job Search Checklist For Spring 2020

you are the ceo of your own life

While COVID-19 has impacted our daily lives, the good news is many employers are moving ahead with hiring this spring. The shift toward virtual recruiting has positioned companies well to recruit and onboard new team members. Our recruiters are still …

By MIT Sloan CDO
MIT Sloan CDO Profile Picture
Read more »

Swiss Sciences Night 2020 @ MIT Media Lab

Swiss Sciences Night 2020 @ MIT Media Lab thumbnail image

Friday, February 21, 2020
6:30pm – 7pm
MIT Media Lab; E14-6
Learn more and register here

The Swiss Sciences Night is aimed at students, researchers, and professionals who are interested to pursue a career in Switzerland and wish to network …

By MIT Sloan CDO
MIT Sloan CDO Profile Picture
Read more »

MFin Networking Night: Asset Managers, hosted by MIT Sloan & Huxley

MFin_Photo1

Join us for the inaugural MFin Networking Night with Asset Managers, hosted by MIT Sloan & Huxley. This event will be an opportunity to meet several asset managers in one night and network with their company representatives. The focus of …

By MIT Sloan CDO
MIT Sloan CDO Profile Picture
Read more »

MIT FinTech Conference 2020

MIT FinTech Conference 2020 thumbnail image

Friday, March 6, 2020
8am – 7:30pm
Aloft Boston Seaport District
401-403 D Street
Boston, MA 02210

The 2020 MIT Fintech Conference, one of the nation’s largest student-run fintech events, is the 6th annual conference planned and organized by MIT …

By MIT Sloan CDO
MIT Sloan CDO Profile Picture
Read more »

How To Avoid Six Common Networking Mistakes

How To Avoid Six Common Networking Mistakes thumbnail image

By Jill Huggett | Forbes | January 10, 2020

Did you know that networking is the best approach to finding a new job? In fact, one study found that 85% of jobs are obtained through networking. That leaves only a 15% chance …

By MIT Sloan CDO
MIT Sloan CDO Profile Picture
Read more »

Sloanies Helping Sloanies: Enabling Career Connections

Sloanies 2.11 YourCDO Image

Looking for an internship or full-time job? Come network with alumni in your target industry!

Tuesday, February 11, 2020
5:30pm – 7:00pm | Samberg Center, 6th Floor
Learn more and register here

MBA, LGO, SFMBA, EMBA, MBAn, and MFin Students:

Make career …

By MIT Sloan CDO
MIT Sloan CDO Profile Picture
Read more »

Register Now! MIT 24th European Career Fair (Feb 22)

ECF2

The MIT European Career Fair is an annual recruiting event, organized by the MIT European Club. Our mission is to connect top-tier US students and young professionals with European companies, universities and non-profit organizations and to generally inform about career …

By MIT Sloan CDO
MIT Sloan CDO Profile Picture
Read more »

SFMBA and EMBA Company Spotlight Mixer

Networking

Come join us for our 3rd annual Company Spotlight Mixer from 5:00–6:00pm after Elective classes on Thursday, January 9, 2020 in the E62 Bacardi Lounge (2nd Floor Balcony).

There are 20 companies represented by EMBA and SFMBA alumni who are available to …

By MIT Sloan CDO
MIT Sloan CDO Profile Picture
Read more »