We are most fulfilled, professionally, when we pursue a career path that leverages our strengths, aligns with our values and presents opportunities to grow and stay challenged.
As an MIT Sloan degree-program graduate, Executive Career Coaching is available to you to support your career journey and professional development, whether you are seeking a transition within your current industry or considering new opportunities.
An executive coaching session can help you:
- clarify core competencies (skills, attributes, and knowledge)
- illuminate values and priorities
- set achievable career goals, relative to your background and the market
- tell your career story in a compelling and concise way
- cultivate your professional brand and position yourself
- approach compensation conversations and salary negotiation confidently
Click here for an overview of what you can expect throughout the coaching process.
Make an Appointment
To make an appointment, click here to schedule a career coaching session. For questions, email our dedicated alumni executive coaches at email@example.com and include your graduation year and program, and your resume.