We are most fulfilled, professionally, when we pursue a career path that leverages our strengths, aligns with our values and presents opportunities to grow and stay challenged.
As an MIT Sloan degree-program graduate, Executive Career Coaching is available to you to support your career journey and professional development, whether you are seeking a transition within your current industry or considering new opportunities.
An executive coaching session can help you:
- clarify core competencies (skills, attributes, and knowledge)
- illuminate values and priorities
- set achievable career goals, relative to your background and the market
- tell your career story in a compelling and concise way
- cultivate your professional brand and position yourself
- approach compensation conversations and salary negotiation confidently
Make an Appointment
To make an appointment, click here to schedule a career coaching session. For questions, email our dedicated alumni executive coaches at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your graduation year and program, and your resume.