- We are:
A Strategy practice shaping the future of business and technology to create the roadmap for our clients. Every day we change the way the world works, for the better. Combining functional and industry expertise with an unrivalled understanding of technology, we use data analytics, human centered design, and digital tools to create business insights and drive change. We call it the Art and Science of Strategy and we are the market leader at this intersection. Visit us here to find out more about Accenture Strategy.
As part of our Strategy Summer Program, you’ll have a 10-week experience that mirrors the learning, networking and social events our Senior Strategy Consultants enjoy along with contributing on a project team and working with our clients on their most strategic challenges and opportunities.
A business pro. You know that the world is changing and that there are opportunities everywhere. You like working across different types of business to tackle their challenges with smart solutions. You are a hard worker, rolling up your sleeves with clients and colleagues to ask the hard questions and push the envelope on what’s possible. Most of all, you’re ready to put to work all that you’ve learned and all that you’ve experienced to help drive great strategies.
- Kick-start your summer in our Strategy Consultant Development Program to learn the latest strategy skills
- Mentor and develop junior team members
- Work closely clients to analyze how their business is working today and how it could be improved for tomorrow
- Partner with your teammates to show support for their projects and lend your knowledge
- Dig in deep to research, analyze data charts and come up with great recommendations
- Practice sharing your vision with strong presentations and well-written reports
- Use data visualization skills, charts, graphs and other data models to bring your analysis to life
- Be an ambassador of our worldwide organization that promotes respect for the individual and recruitment of top talent
Here’s what you need:
- Master of Business Administration degree
- Graduating by September 2023
- Participating in the following programs – Consortium, Forte, and JumpStart
- Comfort working with visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx) and/or programming languages (R, Python, Julia, SQL)
Bonus points if you:
- Think critically and have worked with statistics or data analytics
- Feel comfortable leading workshops, asking others for input and telling stories as a presentation style
- Know you still have a lot to learn and are willing to be a lifelong learner
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Please be aware that Accenture roles in the US require all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion, or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.