About the Role:
The Client Success Manager (‘CSM’) is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth, entrepreneurial new business unit. This business unit is powered by an industry leading software platform and backed by Agero, a market leader with decades of experience serving the automotive industry. The CSM will join a select team tasked with leading, establishing, and building the portfolio of high-growth partnerships within Agero’s Transport Line of Business.
This manager role will be responsible for leading client facing activities, reporting to a Director within the line of business. In addition, the CSM will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Billing, Operations, Marketing, IT, Sales Engineering, and Product) to ensure service execution and achievement of company and client goals.
This opportunity at the outset is primarily focused on daily management of operational processes and procedures as the team member is onboarding. The manager role and responsibilities will evolve over time to foster account and revenue growth objectives.
- Learn about the business, the team and Agero’s Swoop platform, including associated tools to enable success in your role
- Understand how to build and present an Agero story using data and insights
- Educate customers on the value they can generate from Agero’s services. Assist clients in maximizing the value they receive from these services.
- Monitor performance and usage, proactively guiding clients towards best practices to improve their utilization of Agero services
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills in managing complex customer issues from inception to resolution
- Serve as the lead point of contact for multiple clients
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Identify opportunities for increasing process efficiency while improving the customer experience
- Teamwork mentality and willingness to learn and grow
- Curious, inquisitive, and constant desire to improve
- Passionate about collaboration and building strong relationships, with both customers and internal teams. You thrive when working in virtual teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as attention to detail
- Experience with developing and delivering training, onboarding, and analysis of program performance
- Demonstrated ability to organize multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Preferred to have a demonstrated experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce CRM or HubSpot), MS Office (particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint), and Business Intelligence tools (Sigma, Looker, Tableau)
- 3+ years of experience in customer facing responsibilities
- 1+ years of previous experience in a hands-on role (pre-sales, professional services, business development) working with Enterprise Customers (Fortune 500)
- Experience in logistics and supply chain preferred
- Experience in API integrations preferred
- Experience with process improvement initiatives
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience