People come first in every aspect of what we do, both internally and externally. Our fast-growing team is seeking a Product Manager to join us. As a Product Manager you’ll drive product development – from conception to launch. This role represents the bridge between technical and business worlds.
Success requires a creative and entrepreneurial leader who can collaborate with (1) our customers and partners to deliver products that they LOVE and grow their business on (2) our engineers and designers to guide products from conception to launch and (3) sales, marketing and operations to generate customer adoption
- Define and continue to push our product vision. Leverage market analysis, competitive understanding, and customer research to define product strategy and deliver products that customers love. You’ll work with leadership to contribute to the long-term strategy of the company.
- Lead the prioritization process with design and engineering teams for their product. Evangelize the definition and planning of a product or feature.
- Demonstrate strong customer empathy to identify the actual customer pain points and define products to solve these. Drive toward defined deadlines.
- From concept to launch, you will develop the strategy, detailed requirements, tactical plan, success metrics, and work cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Marketing, and Sales to implement.
- Test performance and iterate quickly based on customer metrics/feedback. Write blog posts and documentation as needed.
- Evangelize our product and vision to customers and present at user conferences. Communicate key results and metrics across the organization and build personal relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Act as a strong and inspiring individual contributor, future manager, mentor, and leader for the team as it grows.
- Experience as an Enterprise PM, with experience shipping new products – selling to developers is a plus
- A track record of world-class execution and delivery of software products from idea to launch, with focus on solving customer problems.
- Experience working in all stages of a product’s lifecycle including modifications, upgrades and maintenance of the product.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming customer needs into an actionable product vision and requirements definition.
- Proven partner to engineering, design, quality, sales and marketing as the product/features move to production and distribution.
- Experience in designing and building rich enterprise products with extensible user interfaces
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations in front of our team and external stakeholders (e.g. customers, investors and analysts)
- Strong analytical abilities and understanding of how metrics impact business outcomes.
Benefits & Perks
At Airkit, we want our teammates to feel cared for, wherever they are in life. Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Stipend for productivity, health & wellness
- Monthly Team Events & quarterly Hackdays
At Airkit, we are thoughtful about compensation and take into consideration a variety of factors which may influence salary such as experience, skills, geography, and alignment with our values.
If you live in Colorado, the minimum salary for a product manager is $121,950/year. Additionally, every employee at Airkit is an owner and we offer meaningful equity shares for all of our teammates.
Learn more about Airkit benefits here.
Not everyone will match the above qualifications 100%. If your experiences don’t perfectly align, but you think you’d be a great addition to our team, we’d still love to hear from you.
Airkit is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.