The Team: How often do you get the opportunity to join a start-up working on a brand-new Amazon product? Have you ever wanted to be part of the next big thing while it was literally day zero? Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats and work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and highly collaborative environment that’s in the earliest stages of solving a set of problems requiring significant innovation.
The Role: We’re looking for an entrepreneurial product leader who has a proven track record defining, building and delivering new products. As a Senior Product Manager, you will have to pivot between thinking big and diving into the details; you should be able to create a compelling vision and then roll up your sleeves, dig in and bring that vision to life. You will launch and grow new products/features or businesses, and be adept at collaborating with an array of stakeholders, from executive leadership to software, hardware, research, legal, and business teams. You must be comfortable in highly ambiguous, fast pace environments where every day brings a new challenge and opportunity. People trust and respect you and they like to work with you. You are eager to be a founder on a new Amazon team in start-up mode, tasked with solving problems that haven’t been solved.
In This Role You Will
- Effectively prioritize and manage the scope of the product launch to deliver key capabilities on time and on budget.
- Continually assess the needs of customers, tech teams and stakeholders in defining and evolving the product strategy.
- Work closely with all stakeholder teams to define and ensure commitment and follow through on all expectations.
- Use case prioritization, feature definition, ownership of the product roadmap, and customer segmentation
- 3-5 years of experience leading end-to-end product development teams
- MBA or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience leading end-to-end product development teams
- Demonstrated track record of developing and launching new, accretive businesses
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company – Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A2050765