OPEN TO REMOTE CANDIDATES
Analytical Space, Inc. is a venture-backed startup developing a network of small satellites that use a combination of RF and laser communication to provide global data relay services. The network will connect remote sensing satellites when they would otherwise be idle, such as over the ocean, enabling greater data throughput and lower latency.
The company is based out of MIT’s “The Engine,” a home for Tough Tech founders building the next generation of world-changing companies in Cambridge. We are recruiting people with cutting-edge minds that thrive in a fast-paced startup environment to work with us to deploy a constellation of satellites that enables a real-time view of our planet.
Work alongside the Business Development team to:
· Forge new relationships with Satellite Operators
· Explore new Low Latency Applications for EO sensor data
· Identify key government proposal opportunities for ASI
· Assist in the completion/submission of key proposal opportunities
· Explore new pricing models/strategies for disruptive aerospace technologies
· Manage milestone deliverables for existing contractual requirements
· Navigate and analyze evolving competitive environment
· Support engineering team in gathering partner compatibility parameters
· Currently pursuing an MBA (second year preferred)
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical discipline
· Master’s in engineering or technical field preferred
· 1+ years of experience in strategy, data analysis, and forecasting
· Experience in Space, Defense, or Venture Capital a plus
· Extensive knowledge of Excel and/or Google Sheets
· Strong Presentation skills
· Proficiency in STK Orbital analysis a plus
· Will require at least 30+ hours a week of work
At ASI, we understand the value of developing a team with different viewpoints, backgrounds, and life experiences. We prioritize diversity within our team and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. We need your skills, we need you.