Arrowmark Partners is hiring an Equity Research Analyst to support a SMID fund with a strong track-record and growing asset base. The analyst will work very closely with the PM.
· Conduct in-depth, bottom up fundamental research to evaluate investment ideas.
· Articulate your views and recommendations to the investment team.
· Follow portfolio companies and their respective industries and trends.
· 2+ years financial industry experience. Will also consider candidates with a management consulting background.
· Intellectual curiosity and a capacity for independent thinking.
· Self-motivation and a strong work ethic.
· Self-awareness and a focus on continuous improvement.
Position is in Denver. Interested candidates should send a resume and preferably a research sample to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Estimated Base Compensation1: [USD] The base salary range for this position is $125,000 — $175,000.
Annual Bonus Opportunity: Position is eligible to receive an annual discretionary bonus award. Individual bonuses are determined based on individual, team, and Company performance.
Benefits: ArrowMark is committed to offering eligible employees a full-suite of benefit options that includes comprehensive health and life benefits, 401(k) plan, flexible and health spending programs and access to a variety of voluntary benefits.
1The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado. Actual pay may be different.
ArrowMark Partners is an employee-owned asset manager with specialized expertise in alternative fixed income and capacity constrained equity strategies. Our unique approach, based on the team’s collective experience navigating market cycles, provides extensive insights across the capital structure and a skilled understanding of how to manage complex risk/reward tradeoffs through fundamental research. Founded in 2007, ArrowMark manages $24.1 billion in assets as of September 30, 2021.