Blue Ridge Partners is seeking analytical, motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial consultants to help continue the growth and development of our firm, which has experienced significant annual growth since its founding in 2002. Principals assist Managing Directors in planning and delivering engagements related to top-line revenue growth for clients in a wide spectrum of industries. They lead small teams of high-caliber Managers, Associates and Analysts in diagnostic and implementation projects.
Job Responsibilities and Rewards:
As one of the firm’s leaders, a Principal is responsible for honing their client service and engagement leadership skills while building their client development capabilities. The objective is to be able to progress to the Managing Director level where expectations are for finding and delivering client engagements.
Under a Managing Director’s supervision, a Principal typically supervises one (or perhaps two) personnel pyramids, depending on the size and scope of the client engagement. Each pyramid is typically comprised of a Manager and two Associates/Analysts. Principals assure the project team is thinking strategically and pragmatically to identify high impact and measurable revenue growth opportunities for our clients and are developing recommendations that are fact-based and supported with proper analyses. Additionally, they assure implementation projects are attaining expected impacts. They are ultimately responsible with the Managing Director for project economics and client communications and relationships. Principals help project team members develop professional and technical skills and lead in developing and maintaining the firm’s knowledge capital.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who want to help us continue to develop and grow a great company. Successful Principal candidates typically have:
– Ten to 15 years of experience in consulting related to our industry focus and practice areas
– Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance, marketing, engineering or similar discipline and an MBA or other advanced degree from top-tier schools
– A proven record of delivering/managing successful strategic consulting engagements related to revenue growth
– A history of developing and sustaining client relationships
– A demonstrated ability and desire to lead engagement teams and develop professional personnel
– The ability to generate new knowledge capital which can be used to expand skills and facilitate new client engagements
– Experience working in, and the desire to quickly learn, a variety of businesses and markets
– A network of professional/personal associates, former clients, alumni, etc. for client development
– Must currently reside full-time within an hour of one of our core cities (Boston, DC, NYC, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Atlanta, Cleveland, London and Frankfurt) Visit us on the web at www.blueridgepartners.com or to see examples of our team’s biographies visit www.blueridgepartners.com/about-us/our-leadership/