Boston Scientific’s hybrid workplace includes remote and onsite roles. By applying to this position, you will have the opportunity to discuss your preferred working location with your Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Remote Eligible: Hybrid
Marlborough, MA, US, 01752
Additional Location(s): N/A
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the Role
The Senior Global Product Manager for Marketing will be involved in all aspects of building and refining the Luminal Patency franchise strategy with a primary focus on developing and executing global franchise strategy with a focus on short/mid/and long-term product strategy related to recent business development activity.
This person will develop clinical expertise and use that knowledge to educate the organization as it relates to portfolio strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
Acting in the best interest of the patient. The patient is always the at the center!
- Developing, executing, and maintaining worldwide strategic plans to ensure accurate planning related to recent business development activity.
- Possess strong financial acumen, ability to support financial modeling, forecasting, market sizing, etc.
- Utilizing customer segmentation and product-positioning models to formulate and executing effective messaging, concept marketing techniques, and channel management. Supporting key opinion leader relationships.
- Supporting the identification of new markets and the definition of these opportunities.
- Creating and implementing market development strategies to target key customers.
- Developing and leveraging relationships key cross-functional and domestic and international sales teams. Relationship Building with key opinion leaders (KOLs) and key internal and external stakeholders.
- Determining and leading market research to identify market needs and the corresponding product solution opportunities.
- Identifying unmet voice-of-the-customer needs and translating these into marketing specifications for the R&D team.
- Assisting in identifying new products and contribute to formulating new product proposals, tactics and messaging within own portfolio, and contribute to identifying and addressing competitive challenges.
- Developing and executing a comprehensive launch plan and strategy for new products including: developing product positioning, defining marketing messages and collateral, developing sales and physician education programs and training both domestic and international marketing and sales teams.
- Appropriately utilizing BSC systems and processes to execute product development and management.
- Demonstrating a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality. Understands and complies with all regulations governing the quality systems.
What we are looking for in you:
- Undergraduate degree required
- 5+ years of successful related business experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Domestic and global travel 40%
- Experience with products that are medically/clinically oriented
- Strategic/Consulting background
- Prior experience in product management
- MBA Degree
- Experience in Endoscopy
- Previous international experience a plus
- Proven ability to influence without authority
Requisition ID: 539146
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Please be advised that certain US based positions, including without limitation field sales and service positions that call on hospitals and/or health care centers, require acceptable proof of COVID-19 vaccination status. Candidates will be notified during the interview and selection process if the role(s) for which they have applied require proof of vaccination as a condition of employment. Boston Scientific continues to evaluate its policies and protocols regarding the COVID-19 vaccine and will comply with all applicable state and federal law and healthcare credentialing requirements. As employees of the Company, you will be expected to meet the ongoing requirements for your roles, including any new requirements, should the Company’s policies or protocols change with regard to COVID-19 vaccination.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Senior Product Manager, Product Manager, Financial, Market Research, Operations, Marketing, Finance