Position: Commercial Leadership Development Internship Program Summer 2021
Location: Princeton, New Jersey
At Bristol Myers Squibb we are proud to bring innovative medicines to patients in need. The Commercial Internship Program is seeking future business leaders who are looking to make an impact on patient’s lives. Commercial Interns will be challenged to leverage market insights in order to develop marketing plans, and educational/promotional materials that are geared towards healthcare providers, payers, and/or patients.
All Commercial Interns will have a 10-week summer placement as a key member of a Commercial Team. The program is organized to ensure interns gain valuable industry and functional expertise. Interns will contribute meaningfully to their teams through challenging assignments and have the opportunity to collaborate with commercial leaders and other key stakeholders from across the organization.
At the completion of the summer 2021 internship, interns will be eligible based on their internship performance to receive an offer for the Commercial Leadership Development Program upon graduation. If accepted, candidates will be placed into a 3 year leadership development program designed to groom future leaders at BMS.
The Internship will feature:
- Weekly Lunch and Learns on key biopharma business topics including senior level speaker series/panels on different commercial career paths at BMS
- An introduction to brand planning and marketing excellence in the biopharma industry
- Formal mentorship with commercial leaders and recent graduates of the internship program
- Teambuilding and networking events
- Final presentation to senior leaders & team members on summer projects
- Enrolled in a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program during the current school year (graduating class of 2022)
- Functional exposure and experience in marketing, sales and/or finance preferred
- Demonstrated leadership in student, community, or professional organizations
- The ability to identify, gather and analyze data to gain a deeper understanding of the customer, brand, disease area, market and competition
- Diverse thinking with innovative ideas and new approaches to maximize opportunities
How to Apply:
Candidates interested in being considered for a campus interview should apply by following the standard process at your school’s Career Services Department. Check with your Career Services Offices for interview dates and resume submission deadline.
Bristol Myers Squibb is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D.