Bullhorn is the global leader in software for the staffing industry. After more than 20 years, more than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Led by the original co-founder, partnered with venture capital, and powered by seasoned leaders across a global workforce with an eye toward innovation, Bullhorn has had year over year growth, making it the market leader in the recruitment software space while allowing for new opportunities for over 35% of our employees to advance their careers in 2021.
We are a remote-first organization and over 30% of our employees reside outside the United States. Headquartered in Boston, we also have offices in St. Louis, London, Brighton, Rotterdam, Frankfurt and Sydney (just in case you’re in the area to stop by). Whether you’re local or remote, our vision is to ensure every employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path for success. Your incredible experience as an employee will consist of flexible work hours to ensure a positive work-life balance and use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected.
About the role
As the Analytics Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining & driving the product roadmap and development of new features and functions in Bullhorn’s Analytics solution. The ideal candidate will be a smart and progressive thinker with a proven track record of tackling complex problems by breaking them down and delivering solutions in an incremental fashion under tight timelines. You will work closely with customers, product leads and scrum teams to provide direction, guidance and support. Experience working with Analytics & Reporting solutions strongly preferred.
A typical day will include…
- Driving the product team in understanding, articulating and translating business problems into product requirements, documenting use cases, and proposing solutions for new and existing customers.
- Leading the product team in developing, publishing, and maintaining the roadmap for one or more products. Diligently and continuously prioritizing and re-prioritizing work based on customer input, market needs, stakeholder input, internal and external drivers and user feedback. Communicating the roadmap to internal and external stakeholders at a regular cadence.
- Conducting on site customer feedback and customer observations.
- Managing and resolving customer & internally reported product escalations. Balancing resolution priority against roadmap commitments.
This role is a fit for you if…
- **You are located in either the Eastern or Central time zones.**
- You’ve loved every moment of the 3+ years you’ve spent working with products, getting into the weeds and being a go-to expert for your product.
- You enjoy collaborating with a team and have experience with Agile methodologies.
- You like dissecting challenges and coming up with solution.
- Have experience working with relational data and BI solutions.
- Experience working in an Enterprise B2B SaaS-based organization.
- Experience working on CRM systems.
- Experience with Bullhorn products.
- Experience in the staffing and recruiting industry.
What we offer…
-Benefits eligibility effective DAY ONE including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), 401(k) Match, and more
-Mental health benefits (EAP & 98point6)
-Full Access to LinkedIn Learning
-Quarterly paid volunteer days
-Lucrative Employee Referral Program (eligible for prior to your first day)
-Career development opportunities up/across Bullhorn
Bullhorn’s core purpose is to create an incredible customer experience, which starts with first creating an incredible employee experience. Our vision is for every employee to have a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path for success. We are committed to building diverse and inclusive teams, and our culture is shaped by our five core values: Ownership, Energy, Speed & Agility, Service, and Being Human.
We’re looking for real-life humans, each with their own unique set of thoughts, beliefs, cultures, identities, and a background and body that is completely individual. We also love humans who have taken less traditional paths of education and believe that experience and learning come in many forms. Together, all these unique individuals make Bullhorn stronger. If you’re reading this, you’re probably applying for/considering applying for a job with us, and we want you to know that Bullhorn is an equal opportunity employer. For us, that means we always have, and will always, strive to be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment and that we do not and will not tolerate discrimination of any kind.