You believe in our mission, and are passionate about autonomy in real-world-use. You are motivated by making a direct impact on the trajectory of the company you work for. You enjoy defeating complex problems, and love to build, tinker and create with a driven team. As an early team member, you will contribute directly to our continued success, and will also hold meaningful equity and grow as we continue to accelerate. In this role, you’ll work with our sales/support team and customers using our robots, as well as our engineering team to find and drive growth.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Find potential customers and opportunities, establish relationships with these groups, and then get deals signed
- Identify business development opportunities and corporate partnerships, refine strategy and product roadmap, etc.
- Work with engineers to understand technology, assess industries/expansion markets, and develop platform strategy
- Travel to customers in California and other geographies to understand their operations, define necessary product capabilities, and to showcase robots
- Work at ground zero of the robot revolution
- Outstanding team contributor and leader, able to work on and lead cross-functional teams including engineers, customers, sales/field support, etc.
- Demonstrated experience growing sales by 5X
- Curious about what we do
- Fierce work ethic and self-motivated
- 2-5 years of experience in an analytical role in consulting, VC/PE, corporate strategy, or with an operating company
- Ability to take complex, ambiguous concepts, distill them into an understandable path, and lead action
- MBA from a top program is preferred; undergraduate degree in liberal arts, business, engineering, or other related field required
- Passion for commercial robotics