*Applications received by Friday, October 1stwill receive priority review.
Successful candidates for the Product Marketing Managerrole will be among the first in a new product marketing organization at C3 AI.The Product Marketing organization will be responsible for outbound andcommercial aspects of C3 AI’s products. Product marketing will interactwith C3 AI’s existing and prospective customers to bring the voice of ourcustomers to our product roadmap; help drive product strategy; develop product messagingand positioning; enable sales with a robust portfolio of content; developmessages to support our GTM; help craft product pricing; engage with analysts;and work with marketing to run effective customer engagement and awarenesscampaigns.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible forone or more of C3 AI’s core AI Suite product and tools, and C3 AI’scross-industry AI applications. You will live the customer journey, help usdefine future innovation, identify and execute on market opportunities, buildstories to help us engage current and future customers for long term success,all while differentiating us from the competition. Your impact will touch allparts of the company and help us fuel our growth across industries and buyers.
Our ideal candidate is a creative thinker with analytic andproblem-solving capabilities, compelling storyteller, and able to transformcomplex needs and solutions into simple differentiated messages, while alsohaving a passion for people demonstrated by engaging cross-functionally todeliver sophisticated products and solutions.
- Develop a deep understanding customer requirements and partner with Product Management to define market opportunity and influence roadmap priorities
- Create and execute go-to-market plans for product launches and new releases
- Develop and track key business metrics for your products, evaluating the state of your business
- Develop compelling and easy to understand product content for Sales and Presales including sales training on products, positioning, competitive analyses, FAQs, and cheat sheets
- Develop compelling external product content including data sheets and product case studies, website content, blogs, webinars, solution guides, product launches, etc.
- Work with Sales and Presales to inspire, motivate and ultimately win customer business through the sales cycle; meet and interact with customers through the sales cycle
- Drive and enable new product revenues for one or more of C3 AI’s products
- Work with marketing to enable appropriate product positioning and product materials on the C3 AI website; and run appropriate campaigns to create product awareness
- Work with customers and support them in achieving future success with C3 AI
- Present with authority at industry conferences, panels, and customers and internal events
- Develop a thorough understanding of the full suite of C3 AI SaaS Applications and represent the capabilities of these applications to customers
- Actively support pre-sales activities (Trials, PoCs and PoTs) to ensure consistent use of existing SaaS applications across our global customer base
- Effectively and proactively communicate with customers and build a trusted advisor relationship
- Regular travel (25+%) to customer sites is required
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar field and Master of Science or Business Administration degrees.
- 4+ years of experience delivering compelling product marketing results and product revenue growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation, skills.
- Ability to juggle projects simultaneously, working both independently and collaboratively across diverse teams
- Demonstrable domain expertise in any of the following: digital content generation, enterprise sales collateral, enterprise go-to-market strategies, AI-based application development, or digital marketing and targeting
- Experience managing and developing new product marketing programs with clear data driven results
- Experience managing product positioning, competitive analysis, and product pricing
- Ability to develop product strategy and execute against strategic plans
- Experience collaborating effectively with both sales and product management to achieve results
- Demonstrated success in driving successful customer engagement leading to customer advocacy and partnership
- Experience working with demand generation to evaluate business data to deliver high converting programs that result in revenue
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package andexcellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.