The aim of the Capula Analyst Programme is to develop skills and knowledge of financial markets through short (6-8 months) rotations in Capula’s trading functions. The rotations will take place in our offices in London, Greenwich (CT), New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo.
The Capula Analyst Programme offers an exceptional opportunity for graduates wishing to pursue a career in finance, to join and be taught by a team of world-class professional traders with a long and outstanding track record. We develop our colleagues through coaching and training to help them build long-term careers with us and by completing a number of rotations throughout this two-year programme, you will gain invaluable experience and a good sense of where your skills fit best.
At the end of the two-year programme, successful participants are likely to be placed in a full-time position as a trader.
What we look for:
- Recent graduates or graduating in 2022 with a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD in a quantitative discipline
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills accompanied by critical thinking and intellectual curiosity
- Experience with programming (e.g. Python/C++) is preferred
- A consistently strong academic record
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- An interest in working in a highly dynamic environment
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply as soon as you are prepared.
Capula provides a competitive salary, visa sponsorship, relocation assistance and a competitive benefits package that includes free breakfast and lunch.