Interview Date: January 11, 2021
Chewy, the fastest growing e-commerce business in the market today, is seeking passionate MBA Interns. As a member of our Campus Program, you will receive a heavy investment in your career development at an accelerated pace.
Our 10 to 12 week MBA Summer Intern program is a hands-on opportunity to put your b-school knowledge, analytical prowess, passions and intellectual drive to work in an environment that is fast paced and open to your innovative ideas. Based in our headquarters offices in Ft. Lauderdale, FL, MBA Summer Interns take ownership of projects focused on solving a critical Chewy business problem, working both independently and as part of a team to gain full understanding of a problem, collect and analyze data, propose an actionable solution, and demonstrate the true impact they bring to Chewy.
Over the summer, our interns are challenged to both think strategically and work cross-functionally with peers, senior leadership and other departments to provide thoughtful, comprehensive, and forward-thinking recommendations. All interns receive the opportunity to present their work directly to Chewy leadership. In addition to the assigned project, interns develop and demonstrate ownership of their work, fine-tune emerging leadership skills, and strengthen business acumen. The internship also provides exposure to a fast-growing environment, professional development initiatives and direct mentorship.
MBA Summer Internship Opportunities may be available in the following areas:
- Marketing/Chewy Brands
- Supply Chain/Operations
- Merchandising Operations/Pricing/Category Management
Competitive Candidates have:
- Current enrollment status as a 1st year student toward an MBA degree
- Minimum 3 to 5 years post-Bachelor’s professional work experience
- Strong, clear and concise oral and written communication skills
- A penchant for critical thinking and natural curiosity for problem solving
- Demonstrated quantitative analytical capabilities
- Ability to work 40 hours per week during the 10-12 week internship
- Currently authorized to work permanently in the US without sponsorship
- This position may require travel
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact HR@Chewy.com.