This program is a 10-week full-time opportunity that starts on June 6th, 2022 and will end on August 12, 2022.
Location: NY- New York City, MA-Wellesley
We are Americas leading health solutions company (Fortune #4), delivering care in ways no one else can. Our purpose is simple and clear: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
Analytics & Behavior Change is an innovation engine supporting the entire CVS Health organization (Aetna health care business, retail, and pharmacy services) by embedding deep insights into key decision processes and focusing on our biggest, most complex problems. We partner with business leaders throughout the organization using advanced analytics tools, modeling, and machine learning to generate insights by using data to create meaningful impact. We’re focused on creating new opportunities that drive change across the enterprise in areas such as:
• Customer experience and behavior change
• Clinical trial recruitment and engagement
• Digital health
• Provider efficiency and effectiveness
• Patient safety
• Health care cost savings
• Clinical services/care management
• Fraud, waste, and abuse detection/prevention
We are inspired to make a difference through data by making health care human-centered and connecting people to the information they need to feel the joy of achieving their best health. Our opportunities in Data Science and Data Engineering are designed to enhance your personal and professional growth and build the skills that lead to success. Analytics & Behavior Change has the feel of a startup within one of the nation’s largest companies, and we’re looking for people who are motivated by solving tough challenges to join us in transforming health care….one line of code at a time.
What you will do:·
• Work with analytics teams and our business partners to understand their goals and objectives
• Use programming skills, predictive/statistical modeling and analysis to analyze large volumes of structured and unstructured data, determine analytical approaches, and evaluate potential outcomes
• Generate insights connecting analytical results with business problems/goals and present recommendations to internal teams and business partners
• Help design programs/campaigns to improve the quality of health care, lower costs, and help our members and customers achieve their best health