How you will make an impact
- Identify, target, and establish new relationships with key insurance providers throughout the US.
- Execute creative problem-solving solutions to integrate with leading providers, digitally.
- Leverage existing knowledge of P&C landscape to appropriately size new vertical expansion opportunities.
- Drive existing relationships with key providers to more integrated solutions on the Insurify platform.
- Create a roadmap to provide our users with the most comprehensive quote and bind panel, tailored to specific risk profiles.
- Work cross-functionality with the product and data science teams at Insurify to understand our own market gaps.
What you need to succeed
- 7-10 years of relevant experience, P&C insurance industry experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of exceeding new business development goals.
- Demonstrated history of establishing meaningful strategic relationshipsProficient in high-level negotiations.
- Ability to manage complex, multi-faceted relationships, along with projects of varying size and scope.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation experience, with the ability to effectively liaise with both internal technical teams and senior members of the Insurify team.
- Technical background or relevant online experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Employee stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- 401K plan
- Great healthcare plan
- Friendly office culture
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.