Do you want to be part of Boston’s hottest up and coming startup? Insurify is one of the fastest-growing MIT FinTech startups and has been recognized as a global Top 100 InsurTech company. We’re changing the way millions of people compare and buy insurance with artificial intelligence, technology, and superior product design.
Insurify has raised $30 million in venture capital funding from top investors including Viola Group, MTech Capital, Hearst Ventures, Nationwide Ventures and MassMutual Ventures.
Our team is highly analytical, fast-moving, and focused on one thing: getting more people to compare insurance quotes using Insurify.
- Drive the strategy and execution of Insurify’s key growth initiatives collaborating with Marketing, Partnerships, Engineering and Design teams.
- Develop and own the roadmap of key growth product initiatives such as the Insurify website, sign-up flow, onboarding, email campaigns, referral programs, and programs with strategic growth partners.
- Drive revenue growth through experimentation to maximize conversion rate and revenue per customer from idea through wireframe to finished product.
- Monitor growth and channel metrics on a daily basis and communicate impact of key initiatives.
- 1-3 years of growth product management experience, with proven track record of optimizing conversion funnels and driving growth.
- Expert in making decisions using insights and data.
- Experience with SQL, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Tableau, or other reporting and visualization tools.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design with a sense for high converting user flows.
- Results-oriented with strong communication skills, attention to detail, ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Employee stock options
- 401K plan
- Great healthcare plan
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Free snacks and beverages every day in office
- Team lunches and outings
- Friendly office culture