The Business Operations Manager will assist and drive a lot of activities related to a variety of business needs (including Product strategy, customer communication, operationalizing the business model, and executing all general business needs). This role will be focused on the execution of various business needs, including customer relations, strategic communication, and assisting with financial planning and investment needs. This role will work closely with the COO and the leadership team to drive a variety of positive business outcomes.
Business Strategy and Operations: Work closely with COO and Head of Product, managers, team leads, etc. to help create materials for customers, and document ISEE’s strategy. Build and iterate forecasts and outlines of future business needs, deployments and more based on aligning timing and expectations and resources of everyone involved.
Strategic Communication & business development: Strategically drive customer engagement and communication, from conducting industry research, creating customer presentations, creating and managing databases and models, to providing periodic reports and updates to customers. Help with relationship expansion strategies and initiatives, to executing on drafting customer contracts and more.
Assist with Financial Planning and Investment activities: Be involved in building and iterating financial model, supporting fundraising activities and due diligence (from materials gathering, to developing pitch decks).
- 3+ years of experience at a strategy and/or consulting role
- MBA degree strongly preferred, or 2+ years of additional work experience
- Experience with data analysis and financial modeling to support strategic business decisions
- Ability to consultatively navigate complex customer relationships and organizations
- Ability to communicate strategically to build strong trust and relationships with a particular target audience.
- Detail Oriented – ability to dive deeply into complex documents and technical details
- Ability to connect details to the big picture
Knowledge and/or experience in the logistics and robotics industry preferred