The Principal Supply Chain Analyst position is designed to work directly with the Business on the execution and sharing of best practices and to support high-impact, cross-functional projects by modeling future scenarios, analyzing complex business intelligence, and effectively communicating recommended courses of action to Senior Leadership. This is a highly visible role which will require an ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
The Supply Chain Strategy Development & Network Optimization team is responsible for providing broad strategic input into large scale supply decisions to ensure maximum returns on invested capital and consistency with the overall business strategy. This position is responsible for performing complex supply chain analyses and aligning business stakeholders to make strategic decisions quickly. The ideal candidate has strong analytical skills, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and has the ability push projects forward even if all requirements have not been defined.
Critical to the success is an ability to demonstrate the value of strong partnerships with mission-focused teams, as well as strong communication, analytical ability, and organizational skills. You will bring collaborative energy and thought leadership around Strategy Development and Execution.
- Lead Supply Chain analyses to support strategic decisions (e.g. comparison of freight costs by product line, forecast monthly storage capacity for a warehouse, etc.)
- Compile large Supply Chain data sets – often for formal data submissions to equipment vendors or third party service providers
- Summarize analysis conclusions into concise presentation materials for executive review
- Create formal Business Case materials for Supply Chain projects
- Drive all analyses to meaningful conclusions. Gain stakeholder alignment on key decisions and clearly define action plans once a decision is made.
- Collaborate with team members across the organization to ensure all relevant “subject matter experts” have provided input on analyses
- Build complex Supply Chain models using optimization software (e.g. network optimization modeling, facility simulations, inventory optimization modeling)
- On occasion, serve as a project manager on major Supply Chain initiatives
- Completion of an MBA with a concentration in Supply Chain or other related technical field (Engineering background is a plus) required
- 1-2 years of professional experience in the consulting or consumer packaged goods space preferred
- Demonstrated ability to influence key stakeholder decisions through the development of strategic courses of action
- Exceptional ability to create structured frameworks, analyze large sets of data, develop and communicate recommendations to others in simple terms
- Broad awareness and curiosity of strategic drivers including geopolitics, megatrends, competitive landscape, and technology
- Collaborative, decisive, sharp business acumen
- Proven track record of driving projects to successful conclusion
- Ability to handle differences of opinion and drive to a mutually beneficial outcome
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel and database tools
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.