Asone of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we spark joy aroundmealtime with more than 200 brands created and loved globally. You know theicons like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. And you’ll hear the buzz aboutbreakthrough sensations like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we unite under onevision: To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World.Bringing that vision to life are our 36,000-plus teammates around the world,who make not just food but a real impact. Together, we help provide meals tothose in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. And westand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Everyday, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedentedresults. If you’re passionate like us — and ready to shape the future — there’sone thing to do: Join us.
We’renot afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. Create not justfood but cultural moments. It all comes down to the way we empower our peopleto own their work. Our employees are our competitive advantage. As part of theKraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. Be recognized andrewarded for outstanding performance at every level. Seize the opportunity toleave your mark and build legacies. Count on others to live our valuesalongside you. This is where teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuelsevery day.
Bringyour appetite for more.
As a global top talent pipeline initiative, joining Kraft Heinzthrough this direct-placement opportunity begins your journey in the U.S., but witha willingness and desire, you will have the opportunity to explore global placementsin the future. You join us as a direct hire into a position of significant responsibilitytaking on real work and making real decisions that can accelerate yourcareer. Those that deliver results canexpect to soar based on meritocracy.
This CEO sponsored and selected program is designed for leaderswho seek performance, not glamour and, through meritocracy, recognition andrewards for contributions and hard work, not title.
Forthe program you can choose from four focus areas:
• Finance – you could work in Accounting, Finance, RevenueManagement, Data Analytics, and Economics
• Marketing or Sales – youcould be a part of Category and Brand Build Marketing, Sales, E-Commerce, andInsights
• Operations –you could make an impact in Supply Chain, Logistics, S&OP,and Manufacturing
• Support – you could help deliver on People, Performance, CSR
Thisopportunity may be for you if:
1. Youput your mind right to work after your undergraduate career and joined aperformance-driven organization or set out on your own entrepreneurial venture
2. Youreach high by setting and massively over-delivering against goals
3. You’vebeen rewarded for your results and have received multiple promotions or quickescalations in responsibility; or have been selected for elite and critical projects
4. Youcan take a complex problem and see the root of it quickly, simplifying all theintricacies and finding solutions
5. Youare hungry, yet humble
6. Youare an MBA student with an anticipated 2021 graduation date in support of aJuly 2021 start date
To apply, please also submit your application to ourKraft Heinz job portal by clicking on the link below.
The Kraft Heinz Company is an equal opportunity employer andis committed to providing qualified applicants consideration for employmentwithout regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexualorientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any otherapplicable federal or state-protected classification. As an equal opportunityemployer, the Kraft Heinz Company is committed to a diverse and inclusiveworkforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protectedby Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam VeteransReadjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American’s with Disabilities Actof 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application processmay contact 847-646-0528 or email@example.com assistance.