Asone of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we spark joy aroundmealtime with more than 200 brands created and loved globally. You know theicons like Heinz, Kraft and Planters. And you’ll hear the buzz aboutbreakthrough sensations like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we unite under onevision: To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World.Bringing that vision to life are our 36,000-plus teammates around the world,who make not just food but a real impact. Together, we help provide meals tothose in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. And westand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Everyday, we’re transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedentedresults. If you’re passionate like us — and ready to shape the future — there’sone thing to do: Join us.
We’renot afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. Create not justfood but cultural moments. It all comes down to the way we empower our peopleto own their work. Our employees are our competitive advantage. As part of theKraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. Be recognized andrewarded for outstanding performance at every level. Seize the opportunity toleave your mark and build legacies. Count on others to live our valuesalongside you. This is where teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuelsevery day.
Bringyour appetite for more.
The MBA Summer Program is a 10-week summer direct-placementopportunity to do meaningful work alongside our Leadership Team. The fewindividuals that are hand selected for this opportunity will be empowered andexpected to deliver tangible business results during the course of their internship.Make an impact with your hard work, ambition and passion and you’ll have theopportunity to join us full time.
This CEO sponsored and selected program is designed for leaderswho seek performance, not glamour and, through meritocracy, recognition andrewards for contributions and hard work, not title.
Forthe program you can choose from four focus areas:
• Finance – you could work in Accounting, Finance, RevenueManagement, Data Analytics, and Economics
• Marketing or Sales – youcould be a part of Category and Brand Build Marketing, Sales, E-Commerce, andInsights
• Operations –you could make an impact in Supply Chain, Logistics,S&OP, and Manufacturing
• Support – you could help deliver on People, Performance, CSR
Thingsare already off to a good start if:
1. Youput your mind right to work after your undergraduate career and joined aperformance-driven organization or set out on your own entrepreneurial venture
2. Youreach high by setting and massively over-delivering against goals
3. You’vebeen rewarded for your results and have received multiple promotions or quickescalations in responsibility; or have been selected for elite and criticalprojects
4. Youcan take a complex problem and see the root of it quickly, simplifying all theintricacies and finding solutions
5. Youare hungry, yet humble
6. Youare an MBA student with an anticipated 2022 graduation date and can begin yourinternship June of 2021
The Kraft Heinz Company is an equal opportunity employer and iscommitted to providing qualified applicants consideration for employmentwithout regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexualorientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any otherapplicable federal or state-protected classification. As an equal opportunityemployer, the Kraft Heinz Company is committed to a diverse and inclusiveworkforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individualsprotected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the VietnamVeterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American’s withDisabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the jobapplication process may contact 847-646-0528 or firstname.lastname@example.org assistance.