About the Role
Investors spanning banks, asset managers, insurance companies and more come to LendingClub for access to compelling returns and a new asset class. LendingClub’s Investor Group is responsible for this investor base—driving new investor interest, creating new investor products, and maintaining investor operations. Through this work we raise capital to fund loan products on the platform. The Investor Group partners with dedicated legal, finance and operations teams to deliver unique investment solutions for clients.
The Investor Product team owns the investor experience, from the marketplace that investors use to purchase and sell loans through the investor portfolio servicing and reporting experience. We strive to provide the best experience possible for our investors through an electronic investor marketplace designed to drive efficient prices through competition and allow investors to execute their unique investment strategies.
What You’ll Do
As a Product Manager for this team:
We trust you to:
- Lead and execute (end to end) core product infrastructure projects and partner with internal stakeholders including borrower funnel, finance, investor group, marketing, risk, operations, legal, compliance and others to get ideas to reality
- Create user stories and acceptance criteria, perform testing on working products, and prioritize stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum business value that align with product strategy
- Work with Product Management to set release dates, determine when sufficient value has been delivered to release to market, understand tradeoffs between schedule, scope and budget and communicates this information to the business
- Manage a backlog of ideas and the implementation schedule with your engineering team
- Define data drive performance metrics for monitoring of key product features to ensure continuous improvement of platform reliability, availability and scalability
We would love to see:
- You have +2 years of experience In fast-paced software development environment
- You are comfortable working closely with Engineering and have experience with Agile development
- Experience preferably in retail/consumer banking operations
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Multi-tasking ability in managing multiple concurrent developments
- You are highly quantitative, analytical, and business-minded with an ability to pursue complex problems in an organized way
- You have a passion to take complex customer and business problems, break them down in a clear, structured way and build novel, creative solutions that solve business and client needs
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.