We are looking for a product leader to join our Product Management team in Watertown, MA. This Product Manager will drive the vision and product definition for a portion of our Digital Forge platform, to be refined closer to start date.
What will you own?
- Become an expert on our users, their needs, and their engagement with our printers through qualitative (e.g. interviews) and quantitative (querying data) research
- Develop deep knowledge of the market and competitive landscape as well as emerging technology trends that are relevant to our products
- Cultivate strong working relationships with stakeholders in all parts of the business to understand and incorporate factors important to them in the overall solution space
- Write clear and concise product requirements that capture the vision, goals, and key elements of new products and features based on insights that intersect customer, technology, and business
- Partner collaboratively with Engineering throughout development to ensure alignment on priorities, provide context, and make tradeoff decisions whenever needed
- Communicate a clear and compelling product vision to other parts of the business, including Operations, Marketing, Sales, Support, etc. that facilitates strategic alignment and allows Markforged to deliver a best-in-class holistic user experience
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!
What you have:
- Demonstrated passion for the product and ownership over outcomes
- Analytical and data-driven approach to decision making
- Ability to establish credibility and lead through influence up, down, and across
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
- Bachelors or higher in an engineering or materials field; MBA preferred
- Track record of successfully launching new consumer products and features a plus
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is a plus
Help us reinvent manufacturing.
We are reinventing manufacturing so that engineers can build anything they imagine.
We are one team that wins together!
You will be engaging every day with passionate and dedicated individuals in a collaborative environment working towards making best-in-class products.
Perks & Benefits
For all US-based roles, we offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more. Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks. You will have unlimited access to our 3D printers for professional and personal parts!
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.