15.311 Organizational Processes – Project Sourcing
We seek two interns to source projects for the fall MBA OP core course. The goal is to source 30 projects, in order to provide those teams who cannot successfully find their own with a high-quality experience.
Interns are expected to:
· seek and follow leads on projects from various constituencies in the Sloan community such as faculty, program staff, and Action-Learning;
· conduct outreach to alumni, especially young alumni, on hosting projects at their companies, through connections made by OER and social media channels;
· reengage past projects hosts;
· negotiate projects with hosts, and
· create and maintain a database of projects.
This student employment position pays $25/hr for approximately 10 hrs/wk and is an excellent opportunity to expand your network and build your business development skillset. Interns will report to a staff person in the MBA Program Office. Email email@example.com to apply.