Noonum is changing the investment world. By leveraging advanced computing technology, Noonum transforms information about the market, which is only available as language, into a connected graph of knowledge. Noonum answers questions about trends, themes, risks, and relationships. Noonum creates various investment scores, provides evidence behind scores, delivers insights via feeds and via a powerful application.
Would you like to enable companies that promote sustainability, social justice or ESG values to receive more attention in the market? Would you like to help accelerate renewable energy by allowing investors to deeply understand the space and what investments are driving it?
Come and join us — be a part of the change Noonum is creating!
Noonum is looking for a Head of Business Development and Sales to take our customer growth and revenue to the next level. Prior experience with Wealth Management, Registered Investment Advisors, Asset Managers, and/or Asset Owners is a must.
This is an opportunity to work with the CTO and CEO in a small, growing team, and have outsized impact as you work closely with the engineering and data science teams. Be a part of our exciting journey as a startup in Seattle, one of the hottest AI markets in the world.
*Job Responsibilities: *
- Manage and evaluate activities of key customer accounts, negotiates contracts of major customer accounts
- Own and close enterprise sales cycles
- Own sales targets overall and within accounts
- Ideal, but not required, develop and implement a strategic plan to achieve the same as team grows
- Create and nurture a strong pipeline and accurately forecast and manage pipeline, sales activity, and revenue attainment
- Have meetings with customers to understand their future plan, pain-points and to resolve issues
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships and be a partner to customers to understand their needs and objectives
- Manage relationships with key decision makers on client side, Board members, CXOs
- MBA, equivalent degree or experience
- 5+ years experience in institutional sales for wealth or investment management industry
- Experience of dealing with CXOs, key decision makers in organizations
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven sales experience of meeting or exceeding targets and interact with all levels of client organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to conceptualize, drive and implement sales strategy and process with a client-centric approach
- Should be open with traveling to meet prospective customer.
- Strong problem-solving, self-management skills, communication skills and capacity to report and disseminate results
- Familiarity with SaaS offerings and Artificial Intelligence, ML, Data Science technologies
- Passion for technical and scientific communication
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and technical skills.
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Healthcare plan
- Competitive vacation and leave policy
- Work remotely and then with a hybrid option when safe to return to office
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of highly motivated folks with a unique range of startup, big enterprise, scientific, engineering, sales &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; marketing experience
*About Noonum: *
Noonum empowers investors to accelerate their research process and unlock hidden information which helps them make more informed business decisions. By leveraging big data, artificial intelligence, and natural language processing (NLP) all on one platform, Noonum can anticipate and interpret the trends driving markets and how they impact an investment. Noonum already helps several institutional investment managers build and manage portfolios.
*Learn more at Noonum.ai *
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team.