About theSummer Internship Program
A 10+ weeks program dedicated for studentsinterested in working in the crypto space, specializing in investments, andworking closely with entrepreneurs
- Based in New York but remote opportunities exist for exceptionalcandidates
- Hands on experience, pair up and work with a senior member of the teamwho will serve as a mentor
- Experience with the full investment cycle on live active deals, from initialdeal sourcing to funding
- We’ll challenge you by putting you on live deals and discussions – thisis what we believe is the best to learn and grow
- Gain exposure to numerous focus areas such as NFTs, DeFi, GameFi,Alt-L1s, L2s, DAOs
What Am I GoingTo Be Involved In?
- Identify the data, information, and/or analysis needed to evaluateincoming deal flows and conduct timely, cost-effective research to support theopportunities
- Conduct due diligence on the project team, community, and product viasocial tools including Twitter, Discord, Telegram, Medium, etc.
- Draft investment memos and present to the deal and research teams onyour findings
- Engage and support portfolio companies in go-to-market strategy,hiring, and operations
- Identify collaborating opportunities amongst portfolio companies andgenerate synergies
- Maintain the repository of relevant project files, research reports,presentations, etc.
- Help with other ad-hoc fund activities and projects as needed
In addition to direct mentorship and insightsharing, OP Crypto will provide the following to ensure you get the most out ofthe program and have a great experience.
- Monthly compensation & office supply stipend (free Macbook Pro upontraining)
- Direct access to the 13,000 sqft office in Chelsea – New York,including free food onsite, Uber for after hours and gym access
- Weekly unique crypto themed events & one-week offsite team retreat(with OP branded swag)
Who Are WeLooking For?
- Passionate about crypto and decentralized technologies
- Intellectually curious, quick learners, and willing to get your handsdirty
- Willing to take initiative and challenge us to the new frontier
We invest inpeople. That’s our ultimate goal. The founding team started and built theinternship program back in their Huobi days. And we are taking this commitmentand mentorship mindset to our new venture. Some of our past interns went on tobecome investors, startup founders, and the next stage of their career pursuitin crypto and other industries.
Interested, HowTo Apply?
If you areinterested, please send your resume, Eth/Sol/Avax address, Twitter/MediumProfile or other relevant portfolios, and 150 word pitch for your favouritecrypto project with the subject line “[Summer Internship Program]Name-MIT Sloan-Major-Graduation Year” to email@example.com