PepsiCo Data Product Management Overview:
The Product Management team is tasked with articulation of the vision and leading the execution and implementation of PEP’s next generation global Digital and Data infrastructure. The scope encompasses the full S&T agenda, leading all Digital and Data product roadmapped initiatives, and is intended to manifest as components of a Data/Digital platforms which enable all business functions at Global scale.
Associate Data Product Manager Role Overview:
The Associate Global Data Products Manager will be the primary interface for day-to-day interaction between the Product Group and cross-functional teams including: end users, data vendors, internal PepsiCo data partnerships team, as well as data science and engineering. As an integral part of our AdTech product development function, this role will be focused on identifying global AdTech solutions and opportunities, developing product roadmaps, maintaining the JIRA tasks and backlog, and drafting product requirements.
Given the complexities of developing global data products, and the priority placed on it by the business, this role will require a high degree of adroitness navigating and assessing markets of all sizes and crafting solutions that are scalable – all while keeping the projects on track.
As an Associate Global Data Products Manager, you will contribute to developing the strategy for PepsiCo’s global AdTech products, liaising with our internal stakeholders to gather product requirements, codify use cases, and track progress towards the roadmap.
You will be the expert on PepsiCo’s global AdTech products and be intimate with the logistics of building the solutions. The ideal candidate will combine skills and experience in AdTech, MarTech, and data products.
Product Design and Development
- Support designing and executing a global AdTech product suite for PepsiCo
- Partner with Data Partnerships, Data Engineering, Data Science, and Business teams to identify, assess, and deliver AdTech product vision
- Serve as a data subject matter expert of our current/planned AdTech Products
- Collaborate with technical teams to inform product strategy, design and roadmap
- Facilitate meetings with cross-functional business and technical teams to gather product requirements and business use cases
- Support building holistic compelling business cases, think strategically and act on ideas, and effectively present these ideas to the leadership team
- Utilize JIRA and Confluence systems to track ongoing progress towards the roadmap
- Help manage roadblocks and timelines with key business and technical stakeholders
Accountable for Success of Data Products & Growth
- Support ongoing relationships with data partnerships team, as well as technical and business teams
- Manage data product life cycle from ideation, planning, execution, and maintenance
- Iterate on products, leveraging learnings from prior product builds
- Help manage product escalations, from reporting to resolution
- Minimum 6 years’ AdTech experience, ideally working with identity, location, and/or purchase-related data
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with project management technologies
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in AdTech/MarTech experience, or related
- Minimum 2 years’ team leadership experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, Masters a plus
- Ideal candidates will have successfully built products in the advertising space, understand AdTech customers and segments, and have a proven track record of collaborative engineering relationships that resulted in launching multiple customer-facing products and features
- They will be expected to assess appropriate trade-offs to optimize customer experience, time-to-market, and to clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal stakeholders and remote teams
- Strong understanding of the Paid Media platform and DSP space in AdTech
Skills, Abilities, Knowledge
- Robust data knowledge preferably around Product, Customer, Partner, Public, IOT, Mobile, and Digital data sets
- Business Intelligence tools a plus (Tableau, etc. )
- Proven ability to drive results and to lead and implement complex, technical, multi-organizational projects at senior leadership level