The Strategy and Ops team provides strategic, operational, and financial decision support to Scanwell’s leadership team. As a founding member of the Strategy and Ops team, you’ll build the strategy from the ground up, create financial forecasts, reports for internal and external stakeholders, and you’ll partner with senior leaders across the company.
Core responsibilities will include financial forecasts, preparation of Board of Director materials, and leading mission-critical projects end-to-end. In addition, you will report to the Head of Strategy and Operations and be involved in critical projects that span new investment analyses, product portfolio planning, etc.
What we’re looking for
- Execution: Lead large cross-functional strategic initiatives that move company metrics in partnership with Product, Operations, Marketing, etc
- Experience: 4+ years of relevant work experience in Corporate Finance, FP&A, Finance & Strategy, Investment Banking, Management Consulting
- Financial Planning: You can build and manage financial models and budgets. You’re adept at working with cross-functional partners to help them understand how to manage headcount, discretionary spending and grow the company efficiency.
- Management Reporting: Support key corporate reporting requirements, e.g., company level KPI tracking, performance to plan and budget vs. actual variance analysis, build Board presentations
- Analytical and Technical skills: You have the superpower to develop insightful financial models and quantitative analysis, paired with strong critical thinking and sound business judgment
- Autonomy: Ability to thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment with a high degree of autonomy
Bonus points for: Previous high-growth startup experience Experience in healthcare, medical devices, or related industries