As the Product Manager, you will guide cross-functional teams to design, build, and improve the Springboard Learning Experience that both delights our customers and drives learning outcomes. You are embedded with a team of engineers, researchers, product designers, and other cross-functional partners. You will be empowered to improve learner engagement and learning outcomes through experimentation, iterative product improvements, and bold new initiatives. This is an awesome opportunity to make an impact on thousands of students’ lives, and you’ll have a great degree of visibility and influence on the business.
- Create seamless user experiences for learners to drive engagement and learning outcomes.
- Translate the Learning Experience strategy into detailed requirements.
- Prioritize initiatives by getting to the crux of the problem/value, make accurate trade-offs, and articulate them clearly.
- Guide cross-functional teams to drive the execution of new features from start to finish.
- Partner with the Instructional Design team to apply the best practices in online learning and pedagogy and drive student learning outcomes.
- Collaborate with the remote engineering team to prototype, build, and launch features.
- Keep stakeholders and teams informed on progress through standups, reports, and presentations.
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Instructional Design teams to refine and develop the Learning Experience roadmap.
- Have 2+ years work experience in designing, building and shipping B2C products.
- Are exceptional at product discovery and execution: you know what details matter at each stage of discovery & development; how to translate insights into meaningful action, and how to motivate engineers to get the fit and finish right
- Have experience coordinating projects with cross-functional teams in different time zones.
- Are able to blend data and analytics with empathy and user-voice while designing user experiences.
- Have experience with prototyping software and JIRA, and are familiar with agile methodologies.
- Have strong communication (verbal & written) and people skills, especially with remote engineering teams.
Bonus points if you have…
- Prior experience in Education / EdTech / Healthcare
- Technical background and ability to have collaborative, in-depth technical discussions with engineers.
- Experience using e-learning or other continuous learning products and knowledge of the LMS ecosystem and eLearning API standards.