As the Product Manager for Outcomes, you will execute the product roadmap roadmap for student career outcomes at Springboard. You will be responsible for building systems to support seamless interactions between students, career coaches, and a team of placement specialists. You will identify and drive initiatives that can help students find job opportunities and transform their careers.
- Partner with Product, Design, Tech, Career Services & Placements to develop and execute the Springboard Outcomes System roadmap.
- Conduct user and market research to identify initiatives that can improve engagement and job outcomes for Springboard graduates.
- Collaborate with the operations, pedagogy, engineering, and operations teams to define problems & solutions.
- Work closely with our engineering team to build, test, and ship your features, and with ops to drive adoption.
- Follow through on your features: define, monitor, and report on feature metrics, and recommend iterations or improvements.
- Work with both onsite and offshore team members on all product needs.
- Have 2+ years work experience in B2C Product Management.
- Are exceptional at product discovery and execution: developing a clear understanding of the problem to solve, and efficient in communicating the requirements to the engineering team.
- Can execute the product roadmap, prioritize features, and execute end to end; build to launch.
- Are iterative & incremental: You can identify opportunities or solve problems in existing features
- Have strong communication (verbal & written) and people skills, especially with remote engineering teams.
- Are terrific at prioritizing by getting to the crux of the problem/value, make accurate trade-offs, and articulate them clearly.
- Put our users first, and are the biggest advocate for our users in any meeting
- Showcase outstanding time management skills to deliver cross-functional projects on time while managing competing priorities.
- Are curious, have an “always be learning” mindset, and are fascinated by data, research and user behavior.
- Are able to blend data and analytics with empathy and user-voice while designing user experiences.
Bonus points if you have…
- Understand the hiring process and recruiting pipeline at small and large companies.
- Exposure to employer partnerships & career services.
- Experience working at job search platforms such as LinkedIn, Hired, Indeed or applicant tracking systems such as Lever, Greenhouse
- Experience within an Agile/Scrum startup company.