NOTE: These opportunities are not with PwC US, but with another firm in the PricewaterhouseCoopers global network of firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. As these positions are with another PwC network firm, that PwC network firm will manage the recruiting process, make the hiring decision, and set the terms and conditions of employment.
We are seeking candidates who use their strategic business consulting skills to work with clients through all stages of strategy-based transformation projects. Provide support on client assignments that help to develop a strategy and then refocus an organization on making that strategy a reality. Consult with clients to identify, clarify, and resolve complex issues critical to clients’ strategic and operating success by developing insight, conducting independent analysis, and meeting with clients to assure assignment progress. Develop conclusions and recommendations, write reports, assist in client presentations and provide implementation assistance as required. Construct the analytical framework and work steps for each assignment.
Senior Associate Interns work with clients through all stages of consulting projects: identifying the major issues that the client is facing, generating hypotheses against those issues, structuring & performing analyses, identifying creative but pragmatic options against potential market scenarios, developing conclusions, making strategic recommendations, and then developing plans to operationalize the agreed upon strategy.
For more information, visit https://www.strategyand.pwc.com/jp/ja/careers/mba-recruiting.html
Senior Associate Intern
Successful Senior Associate Intern candidates will also typically possess the following qualifications:
- MBA graduate degree in progress for a US top tier university
- Demonstrated strong logical thinking, analytical skills, business acumen, problem solving skills
- Relevant industry or functional working experience
- Possession of outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and/or relationship-building skills
- Business level of Japanese and English, both written and spoken,
- For non-Japanese citizens: at least 1 year of work or study experiences in Japan
To apply for a position with Strategy& Japan, please submit an online application through our Strategy& website;