Motivated and analytical thinker who drives challenging projects to high-quality results with limited supervision. Strong communicator who can synthesize and distill complex information to produce actionable insights. Ability to deliver against demanding project timelines and flexible in taking on a wide range of analytical work with consistent attention to detail. Comfort with and ability to navigate ambiguity. Passion for the built environment.
Suffolk is seeking people who are bold. Curious. Innovative. Caring. Looking for the career opportunity of a lifetime. We’ll challenge and inspire you to be your very best. We’ll embrace what makes you unique and lift you up as you take chances. Here, you’ll find a place where you can act with purpose and integrity, bringing intelligence and grit to every aspect of your job. Join us for the chance to leverage your inherent curiosity and proven capabilities to catapult you to the next level.
Perform market research to help identify new investment trends and opportunities
- Deal screening: meet with prospects, evaluate opportunities
- Perform market research and synthesize insights to develop investment themes
- Network with peers at investment firms and strategics
- Support with Suffolk Tech-led programming, including accelerator program Boost
Perform Due Diligence
- Conduct industry research and competitive analysis
- Analyze information from prospective investment targets
- Liaise with internal and external experts to complete due diligence
- Build valuation analysis and models
- Help prepare internal investment memos
- Support portfolio companies as needed