Interview Date: January 6, 2021
- Fundamental credit analysis of a specific industry or sector to identify investible ideas for various portfolio strategies.
- Involves interviews of company executives and management teams, competitors, suppliers, etc., as well as industry experts, Wall Street analysts, and credit rating agencies.
- Includes possible travel and industry conference attendance
- Culminates in a final presentation and research paper aimed at communicating recommendations to investment professionals within the firm.
- Strong background in finance and accounting
- Proficiency in working with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
In addition to the qualities outlined above, intellectual curiosity and a disciplined approach to analysis are very important traits.