What we are looking for:
Tava employees wear many hats and the Operations Associate is no exception. We are looking for an ambitious individual to join our venture-backed startup and help us scale as we grow. This person’s main responsibilities include running and streamlining daily business operations while working closely with our VP of Operations. Being such an early member of our team, this person will have unique exposure to everything under the operations umbrella and more (including analytics, marketing, human resources, and customer success).
The Operations Associate will play a pivotal role in ensuring that Tava runs smoothly and efficiently. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who wants to gain valuable startup experience across a variety of functions. We are looking for someone willing to learn on the job, who is highly organized, dependable, self-driven, and capable of owning a variety of projects.
- Support the executive team in executing operational and strategic initiatives
- Actively look for ways to optimize existing procedures, processes, and tools and develop and document recommendations
- Onboard new customers, prepare regular reports, perform Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), and assist with customer and client requests
- Manage customer-provided data and ensure it is properly captured and updated internally
- Assist in managing our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to move job applicants through the hiring process
- Create analyses, metrics, and dashboards to assess business performance, and recommend actions to drive growth and efficiency
- Execute marketing campaigns, including audience management, content customization and QA, and running A/B tests to optimize results
- Act as a generalist in getting done anything and everything that is needed to help the company grow
We are very open-minded about who we hire for this role, and we value the ability to learn on-the-job. If you don’t have experience in any of the listed responsibilities but are disciplined enough to teach yourself, please apply! We’re looking for someone who is invigorated by our mission and this specific opportunity, not just someone who simply checks all the boxes.
That being said, here are some attributes we think are important for this role:
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and dependable – nothing falls through the cracks even when juggling multiple projects
- Both a planner and a doer – excited by tackling the nitty-gritty to get the job done with a low-ego, can-do attitude
- A rapid learner – hungry to stretch yourself and get up to speed quickly when taking on projects outside of your comfort zone
- Resourceful, persistent and self-driven – have the dedication and ownership to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Highly analytical – able to collect and analyze data, draw conclusions, and offer recommendations
This full-time position offers the opportunity for stock options, medical, dental, and vision insurance, and of course a generous mental health benefit. We are ideally looking for someone located near one of our offices in either Philadelphia or Salt Lake City, but we will also consider allowing the right candidate to work remotely if desired.
Tava is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, marital, or disability status.