TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity andbring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai,Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo. We are now looking for talented individuals to joinus in 2022 – people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Internships at TikTok aim to provide students the chance to work with our clients and teams toaddress key business problems and identify areas of growth for the company. With your educationand experience, you will be able to take on real-world challenges from day one. By applying to thisposition, your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: San Francisco, NewYork, Austin, Los Angeles, Mountain View, Toronto. This Internship Program is for 12 weeksduration beginning in May/June 2022.
The Monetization Office organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensurescross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships andnew initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities witheffective day-to-day operations and help evolve early-stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
We are looking for an entrepreneurially spirited intern to join our monetization strategy team in theUS. In this role, you will be responsible for driving key research initiatives within the team, includingdeveloping deep understanding of the digital advertising market and competitor landscape, anduncovering critical insights for our business.
• Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, develop scalable solutions, and work towardsconsensus across the organization.
• Provide objective, thorough, and data-driven recommendations to leadership, clear and actionablesuggestions to policy teams.
• Build metrics, dashboards and tracking strategies to inform performance
• Conduct in-depth analysis that helps the business better understand key value drivers and growthopportunities
• Effectively communicate actionable insights across all levels to inform monetization efforts
• Work closely with cross-functional partners, including local monetization teams, and internationalstrategy and data teams to drive analytical initiatives to completion
• Strong research and analysis skills
• Currently pursuing a Bachelors or Master Degree in math, statistics, engineering, computer scienceor other quantitative majors, preferred
• Able to commit to working for 12 weeks during Summer 2022
• Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire and maintain ongoingwork authorization during employment.
• Self-driven, curious, passionate about being involved in the business, growing fast, and able toadapt to a high work pace.
• Ability to think creatively, logically and structurally, and to summarize patterns from complexphenomena
• Strong data analysis ability, able to use Excel, SQL, Tableau and other data analysis andvisualization tools proficiently
• Proficient in one or more programming languages such as Python or R
• Get-it-done mindset: You’re motivated to work hard and efficiently in a fast-paced, cross-culturalenvironment.