Are you ready to explore the corporate side of retail?
Then try TJX on for size. You’ll join a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support them by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging the differences among our Associates, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that they bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Our retail chains include T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the U.S.; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; TK Maxx in the U.K., Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as Homesense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and TK Maxx in Australia. In 2016, we had over $33 billion in sales, more than 3,800 stores, and 235,000 Associates. As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
The Customer Analytics group is looking for an analytics self-starter that will work with TJX’s North American marketing teams to develop a deep understanding of our customers across all aspects of their journey. The Senior Analyst will support multi-channel customer marketing programs and provide insights, analysis and recommendations that improve marketing effectiveness. He/she will collaborate across analytics, brand and loyalty teams to optimize marketing programs (email, online, mobile, social, omni-channel & loyalty programs) to enhance the customer experience and drive profitable incremental sales. As a proactive, business partner, this person will clearly display and articulate actionable insights to influence data-driven business decisions.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing actions, recommend data-driven segmentation approaches and deliver actionable insights to improve customer engagement and lifetime value.
- Synthesize data, uncover insights and create compelling data visualizations from multiple sources to tell a story and influence business actions.
- Work with TJX brand and loyalty teams to develop analysis focused on performance metrics around the lifecycle of new and existing loyalty card members.
- Partner with CRM managers to deliver insights which will maximize customer onboarding, cross-sell, up-sell and retention opportunities.
- Develop campaign response analysis including determining sales lift, engagement and ROI associated with each program to inform and optimize corporate marketing strategies.
- Responsible for leading initiatives that will increase marketable universe, improve KPI’s and create customer analysis that measure customer performance leveraging TJX’s diverse data assets hosted in-house.
- Develop and implement test designs that serve as champion and challenger for loyalty programs.
· Act as a liaison with internal business partners (IT, Loyalty, Digital Experience) and outside vendors (e.g. media agency, mobile app marketing provider, credit card usage) to ensure timely/accurate delivery of reporting and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Analytics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, or other quantitative field.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in marketing analysis with a track record of delivering actionable business insights.
- Proficiency working with large datasets to extract, manipulate and analyze customer data using analytical tools such as SQL (required), MS Power BI, etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to translate business/marketing problems into analytical questions
- Curious, self-motivated thinker
- Strong oral and written communicator with demonstrated experience translating analytics findings into business insights and influencing business stakeholders to drive action and optimize business performance.
- Ability to handle multiple, complex projects in a collaborative deadline-driven environment.
What’s In It For You?
At the TJX Companies, Inc., you’ll not only enjoy the security of working for a stable and profitable industry leader, but you’ll also enjoy the benefits that go along with it, such as: Medical/Dental/Life insurance, Associate Discounts and a Savings/Profit Sharing 401(k) Plan.
Click Here for a full list of the benefits of working for The TJX Companies, Inc.
TJX is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity
Posting Notes: Framingham || Massachusetts