The Senior Logistics Analyst will participate in diverse and challenging projects across the end to end supply chain that combine operations research, optimization and simulation. The Senior Logistics Analysts will identify efficiency opportunities, provide analytical expertise, and support data driven decision making throughout the logistics organization.
They will tackle sophisticated problems through model building, scenario planning and business case development in partnership with key partners. Responsibilities include providing creative and structured analysis to identify performance improvement opportunities and the ability to communicate findings clearly across the organization.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of existing logistics footprint, inclusive of facilities, carriers and product flow
- Support network and port strategy development; assess business plans and needs to determine required changes (e.g., new facilities, green-field analysis)
- Partner closely with logistics teams to help support daily operational execution of projects and initiatives
- Lead and deliver strategic business initiative assessments through planning, strategy development, modeling and scenario planning, business case creation and operational assessments and improvements
- Review and validate data, build and validate models, run scenarios and assist in business case preparation
- Determine, track, and contextualize benefits realization and initiative performance
- 3+ years of experience supply chain planning and design; Knowledge of the principals of optimization and how optimization is performed using software packages
- Bachelor’s Degree or advanced degree (preferred) in Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Business, or Finance
- Technology tools expertise(ex. Excel, SQL, Access, Tableau, TMS tools)
- Experience in supply chain, operations, analytics, finance or related field a plus
- Advanced analytical skills, including complex data, network modeling and principles of optimization (network optimization, inventory optimization, product flow analysis, operations planning)