As an MBA candidate joining Verkada Supply Chain team, you will be helping to set and implement the global strategy for Verkada’s growing business. You’ll own and manage the end-to-end Supply Chain process from demand planning, production to delivering products to our warehouse.
- Experience with Excel (or related) modeling and simulations
- Previous supply chain, sales planning or CM management experience a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to management required.
- Ability to travel at minimum once a quarter to Asia
- MBA from a top program with a focus in Supply Chain, Operations, Finance or related field.
- Responsible for the end to end Supply Chain of Verkada’s products. Weekly demand, manufacturing and inventory planning and execution
- Work cross functionally with Finance, Product, Engineering and Fulfillment teams to set and execute Product/SKU level strategy.
- Identify and lead various supply chain initiatives
US Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.