Eligible Programs: MBA, LGO, MFin, MBAn, SFMBA
We are looking for a curious and driven individual to join our Visionaries Club Investment Team as a full-time Venture Intern. This role will allow you to work in a young and highly entrepreneurial European venture firm backed by some of the world’s best entrepreneurs from the old and new economy.
Visionaries Club is a VC fund backed by leading entrepreneurs and family businesses investing in Seed and Early Growth stage – companies with a particular focus on the next big disruptors in B2B.
Your job responsibilities
● Be a member of the investment team: Source, evaluate and manage deals being an integral part of our entrepreneurial network and the broader operational team
● Get ahead of the next big disruption: Research and build expertise in themes around technology trends, conduct industry analyses and uncover ideas with the potential to turn entire industries upside-down
● Go hunting for the next unicorn: Conduct deep dives and gain in-depth understanding of businesses to project investment potential of leading tech firms
● Always put our entrepreneurs first: Ensure seamless operations, manage our deal pipeline, take responsibility for the interactions
● Outstanding degree (or in progress) from a top university
● Gathered first experience in dynamic work environments, such as startups
● Genuine interest in technology companies and emerging trends
● Solid structuring and analytical abilities as well as good interpersonal skills
● You should be independent, hands-on, flexible, open-minded and fast
You’ll be working alongside the investment team and the Founding Partners in a truly unique environment within the startup community, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with us.
We are looking forward to receiving your application here: